Retire Ready Spartanburg, SC - January 25th, 2023
Get the answers to your Social Security and Medicare questions as well as various retirement strategies.
- How much money do I need to Retire on? When can I Retire?
- What happens with my Health Insurance if I retire before age 65?
- Should I convert my IRA to a Roth IRA?
- How do I manage risk in retirement?
- Will I run out of money in retirement?
- Will Social Security be there for me?
- When should I begin my Social Security?
- What strategies should I consider to help manage my Social Security?
- What will happen in the event of a death, divorce or disability?
- Do I need other income sources to supplement Social Security?
- When do I need to sign up for Medicare?
- What does Medicare cover?
- How much does it cost?
- Will I need other insurance?
All attendees are entitled to a personalized complimentary Social Security Maximization Report.
Dinner will be served, free of charge
Date and Time
Wed, Jan 25, 2023
6:00p - 8:00p EST
Dray Bar and Grill
1800 Drayton Rd Suite 301
Spartanburg, SC 29307